Tuesday 19 April 2016

Valfre




Stealing some Spring style from LA with this super cute sweater from Valfre

Vintage Style Mom Jeans // Missguided
Pink Cleated Sandals // Ebay 

Think I have found my new fave spring sweater! I haven't stopped wearing it since it arrived in the post last month, I was worried it maybe a little to thick to wear but its just right for for this time of year, not to thick but just right to cover your arms when the sun goes in. Its such a nice colour too, I am really in to pink lately, spring definitely brings out my girlier side! 

Its my first item from Valfe, founded by LA artist llse Valfre, all of the clothes and accessories are totally unique from any other brand  I have shopped from before. You can also buy prints and journals which are also cute af too!

Love, Sarah x 
SHARE:

2 comments

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig