Tuesday 23 December 2014

Russian Doll








Dress // Primark
Fur Headband (though looks more like a hat!) // Primark
Russian Doll Necklace // Funky Mamma's Boutique

Can't believe its almost Christmas! This month has just flown by! So looking forward to the Christmas holiday, eating way too much, seeing the fam & not having to wake up to an alarm for a week <3 Bliss.

This gorgeous dress from Primark was at the top of my wish list when I saw it previewed in Look Magazine a month or two ago and kept a daily watch on my local Primark for when it came in..only it never did or has still yet too! 

I ended up finding it whilst on my travels in the London Oxford Street store whilst up there for a work meeting last month. I absolutely love the pattern though I'm not quite sure what its called, it reminds me the red floral/paisley pattern that I have on a few of my Russian Dolls in my little collection.

It's a really nice length and flare and as with lot of my bestest things it has studs on it <3 Def will be a dress I wear alot this season.

Merry Christmas! 

Love Sarah x



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. thank u! I'm hoping they could make more things with this print on like a clutch bag, socks or a jacket or something - would be cool! :)

      Delete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig