Wednesday 31 December 2014

NYE: Iridescent

Pink Sequin Crop Top // Boohoo
Silver Metallic Sneakers // New Look
Hi all!

Hope you all had an amazing Christmas! :) :) mine was pretty quiet & a relaxy one as this months been pretty manic anyway. I'm also having a quiet New Years Eve, as I'm the worst party person ever! Would much rather stay in curled up with a book then at a party despite my partywear style outfit today, but I really wanted to get more wear out of this amazing Boohoo ensemble before the festive season well and truly ends. booo!

This outfit from Boohoo, picked out from their #boohooxmasnights collection. This skirt is such a dream, I've been looking for one like this forever & could not believe it when I saw it on a poster on the London Underground & stalked the Boohoo website until it appeared! so in love with it! Iridescent fabrics are set to be huge for 2015 & I will def be wearing this skirt alot for the spring!

The pink sequin crop top was also on the Boohoo poster, it just goes perfectly with the skirt and has a cool 90's feel to it. again its another quite versatile top that I can mix and match with alot of different things in the spring but it definitely more of a party or occasion top as it's sooo sparkely - perfect for NYE!

Are you going out for NYE? What are you planning to wear? Sequins and sparkles? a classy LBD? or staying in to watch the London fireworks on TV at home in your comfiest PJs? :)

See you in 2015!

Love, Sarah x

PS. I've also v.recently joined the worlds of Instagram & Twitter as I've now finally managed to get a smartphone, feel free to follow me on either of these or both! Links to these are on my social icons on the right sidebar :)



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The skirt and top are both amazing! Lucky you saw that poster in the Underground then ha!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u, yep, pick up alot of outfit inspo on the tube haha! :)

      Delete
  2. The skirt is amazing, I like it very much <3 I hope you had a happy new year :)

    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) it's definitely a keeper! happy new year! :) x

      Delete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig