Tuesday 31 May 2016

May Blogger Babes

Can you believe it's nearly June?! What an earth has happened to this year!



At the same time, I am delighted that summer is just around the corner! Summer fashion is without a doubt my fave,  the more colourful and exciting, the better! :)

My blogger babe this month is a long deserving one as her style is just incredible and I feature her loads!

The lovely Amelia from Heart Shaped Rose is one of my favourite bloggers, her style is always amazing and every outfit is jaw droppingly fab! Her wardrobe must be huge to store the sheer amount of clothes she has!

Anyway, here she is in an earlier post this month rocking the huge SS16 trend - iron on patches!

Heart Shaped Rose- Bacon & Strawberry's

Mermaidens - Mermaids take Shelfies

Fashion cannot Die - Rock n Royalty

Sara's in Love With... - The Melancholy of Being Frozen in Time

Stardust Bohemian - City Explorer

Helibells - Mermaid Two Piece

Style Peaches - Wolves

Masha Sedgwick - Middle East meets Berlin

x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow, you've nailed so many blogger babes here sweet, I can't wait to check these out; Stardust Bohemian and Helibells already look right, right, right up my street and I can't wait to check them out, thanks for giving me some amazing new blogs to follow; can't beat the boho, rainbow or mermaid-esque feels as we already know ;) <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg yeh babe check them out! helibells is one of my ultimate girl crushes (check out confetti crowd is you haven't already - they are just all style GOALS) stardust boh is suchhh a lovely, and always replies, her style is just beautiful, she does boho chick better than anyone I know! xx

      Delete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig