Tuesday 4 August 2015

Mermaid Metallics










Super Fly Ringer Tee // Rokoko (Sold out :( )
Choker // Prism by Katy Perry @ Claires 
Sneakers // New Look

Mermaid Metallics by the sea.. whats not to love! 

I am pretty lucky to live in quite a picturesk town :) this is one of my fave spots down near the seafront which on a clear summers day you can see the channel looking a nice bluey colour instead of its murky greeny colour it usually is when its below 20 degrees lol! 

I couldn't resist shooting this one by the sea, this gorgeous metallic skirt from Asos (now in end of season sale) was totally meant for mermaidy days! I have had it on my wishlist for ages but jumped to get it when I saw it in Asos's end of season sale. 

The Superfly ringer tee is by Rokoko, you may remember I've done a couple of blog post about these guys earlier this year - Retrograde and Gypsy Warrior (hello dreamy boho flares!) their summer collection has been just as awesome and I couldn't resist this Superfly ringer tee because ringer tees are awesome and always wardrobe staples! Think this one may have been the last one tho cus after I bought it they stuck up sold out signs on the page! hopefully they will restock it soon! 

My silver metallic sneakers are still goin strong too, always find trainers feel better and look better when they are really worn in and slightly tatty! Still they were a fab bargain when i got them a year and abit ago for a fiver and have worn them to death since. Def need together some new ones for next season though as not sure these will last thru as the lining is torn inside, may treat myself to a new pair of converse :) 

Love , Sarah x 

PS. sorry, am well aware i look completely EXHAUSTED in these pics! Wedding planning is sooo stressful and tiring! Def need to spend more time chilling and get my roots redone!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig