Friday 7 October 2016

Best Bitches








Managed to get my paws on THAT Zara dress at last! Here's how I style it up for A/W

Tiered Raw Edged Denim Dress // Zara
Rainbow Tassel Knit // The Ragged Priest 
Best Bitches Patch // Skinny Dip London
White Flatforms // Primark 

It's been pretty chilly this week so it seems abit crazy to still be wearing summer dresses ... or is it? 
My latest obsession lately is layering dresses over sleeved jumpers to get as much wear out of my summery gear as possible and get endless 90s vibes - always a good thing! 

This bloggers fave dress from Zara sold out after it first hit the shelf's so unfortunately I missed it the first time round. Thankfully Ebay is a lifesaver in these situations and I managed to find one on there with its tags (and abit crumpled, soz i was too keen to wear it so will iron it later haha!) although I've had a little wait for it and summers passed its now mine! yay!  

Its actually off shoulder but due to how I've styled this I've tucked the cute little off shoulder arm bits inside this dress for now so it can just be sleeveless for layering. I just love the raw hem on this. Denim in my opinion just always looks 100 times better when its been ripped or is frayed. 

Also, I have done a small bit of customisation on it and added a patch at the top! I bought it from the Skinny Dip store in Carnaby Street earlier this year and have been waiting to add it on to something all this time and felt this dress was perfect for this patch. :)

Love, Sarah x 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. that dress is everything! <3
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) wish i had ironed it not tho looking back at pics though was just desp to wear it before i was in to much denial that its too cold! lol! x

      Delete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig