Thursday 30 June 2016

Hyper Romance









Disney Princess dreams are reality in this incredible dress from Asos Salon

3D Floral Embellished Midi Dress // Asos Salon
Floral Sequin Hair Clips // Topshop

OMG

This dress though <3
Totally the dress of dreams!
Asos, take a bow!

I first saw this one when the Asos magazine landed through my door back in Jan/Feb and it had me visiting the site daily till it finally arrived in stock a couple of weeks ago. I was hoping to take it to Monaco with me but it didn't pop up on the site till after I got back! It was well worth the wait though!

The only thing I didn't realise was that the slip underneath is actually a silky playsuit, so you actually get two outfits in one! :D You may also note, its even got pockets, yay!

Sorry for the awful pics, the weather here has been dire recently so I haven't been able to go out and shoot stuff so you'll have to put up with seeing my very untidy & cluttered bedroom in the meantime! I kinda like  being a blogger that doesn't photoshop the crap out of everything or has everything looking perfect. Although I know its not magazine worthy I think its important in spesh in these internet times where young people feel more insecure than ever that we see some reality and see things that are relatable. :)

I think if I felt I'd have to get everything instagram perfect for every photo I took I'd go crazy!

Till next time, praying the sun gods make an appearance,

Love, Sarah

x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. this dress is everything! <3
    http://www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig