Tuesday 13 October 2015

September Blogger Babes


Hey everyone!

Have just got back from honeymoon & wedding and am shattered! lol! :) still married life so far is great! :) just very skint! gonna be a long wait till the end of the month now, I have a few outfit posts though I have not had time to shoot before which I can do now and I can also share with you my photos of Italy! :) keep your eyes peeled for these in the next few days.

In between wedding preparing in the last few weeks I have been looking through loads of great London Fashion week outfits, my fave being from Rose & Vintage. Layering perfection!

Anita Kurkach has been one of my closely followed bloggers though for some time - I love her fun eccentric style, def a girl style crush for me!

Anita Kurkach - Fun with Choies
Rose & Vintage - LFW SS16

Shiny Thoughts - Dreamland
Feral Creature - Lets get away 


Jag Lever - Dark Paradise

Helen Anderson - Falling into Fall

Stardust Bohemian - A nomads life for me
That's so yesterday - How to wear a crochet jumper

The girls behind the camera - under starless skies we are lost 
Ellen Atlanta - Alice Vandy x My Little Pony 

Doll Poupee - Madonnas Inn Fairy Tale
x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig