Friday 28 November 2014

Debenhams SS15 Press Event



 A month or so ago, I was invited to the Debenhams SS15 press show, which took place earlier this week in London. I very excitedly said yes and popped up to London to see what they have in store for next season!

I spent ages wondering around the stands creating a huuge wish list! This has got to be Debenhams most boldest and best season collection to date.

My favourite brands: Floozie, H! Holland & Matthew Williamson didn't disappoint, with such cool prints such as bicycles, watermelons (yep lots of fruityness!) and some amazing holographic stuff! It was all really bright and fun and its made me wish it could be summer all over again, but for all these lovely things, we will have to wait till next year for these to appear in Debenhams stores.

What I'm Wearing - Metallic Jewel Tone Print Skirt & Crop Top Co-ord - Missguided

Floozie Watermelon Accessories

Floozie Flamingo Bikini
Jenny Packham Feather Cape
Matthew Williamson Butterfly
Mantaray Dress
H! Holland Milk Carton Bag
Floozie Nautical Pumps and bag

I took sooo many pictures (200+!) they wouldn't all fit on here so I made a quick video thingy so you can see all the highlights and pick out your faves :) I'll also add on the Homewear section on another post soon.




Music - Forever is Ours // Armin Van Buuren

Love, Sarah x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig